The closed-loop stepping motor "PULSERVO" is a stepping motor system that eliminates "step-out," which was a weak point of open-loop control, by taking advantage of features of the stepping motor.
This movie introduces a demonstration machine comparing closed and open loop.
Please take a look at the brief explanation of what we can do with closed loop.
Features of PULSERVO
- Closed loop control
- Encoder 10000P/R (multiplied by 4) for position detection (*Motor size 20 only, 4000P/R)
- Speed monitor function
- Operating current settable
- Optimal current control
- Positioning hysteresis is low when loaded
- Low vibration
- Smooth rotation with vector control/filtering control
- High-speed positioning with short stroke
- Alarm output and protection function
- Pulse-input type/ Motionnet type (serial communication control system)
- Superior cost performance
- Motors with brakes and reduction gears are available (optional)