High precision pressure control is available from very low pressure. The mechanism at the lower stage is being aligned in high resolution using a small DD motor.
- Precise pressurization control with an tolerance of 0.05 N (5 g) (This demo unit)
- Change in pressurization by current is in a linear manner
- High positioning accuracy with the resolution of 0.001 to 0.05 μm
- The pressure can be changed depending on the model of shaft motor.
- High-precision rotation control of the mechanism at the lower stage using DD motor (108,000 CPR)
Shaft Motor : S3250SS (Shaft diameter: 25mm)
Driver : Panasonic MINAS A6L
Encoder : Renishaw Resolute Absolute 0.05 μm
：Panasonic Serial Protocol
DD motor ：MDS/MDH-3018-108KE